I’ve reviewed most of the Thrive themes and plugins individually, those that currently make up the Thrive Themes Membership package, but I thought it was high time that I wrote a detailed review of the Thrive membership package as a whole.
To keep things super short, sweet and of course, completely unbiased, I’ll be answering the following three critical questions –
- What is the Thrive Membership?
- Who would benefit from using Thrive Membership tools?
- How much does it cost to become a Thrive Themes member?
In addition, I’ll also be sharing my own personal story on how the Thrive Agency Membership has helped me and my business over the years.
Thrive Themes Membership Review: What is the Thrive Membership?
If you’re not aware of the company, Thrive Themes was founded by Shane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy in 2013.
The pair of them has built a remarkable digital media company that is the talk of the town in the world of online business, blogging, and digital marketing.
The success of Thrive Themes, however, is thanks to a talented team of development-oriented and motivated people.
So what is the Thrive Membership all about?
Thrive Themes create a powerful suite of simple-to-use WordPress marketing tools for businesses who are focused on growing their business online, and boosting their conversions and sales.
The Thrive Membership package comprises of all the currently available premium themes and plugins developed by Thrive, which includes the following:
- WordPress themes – All of the premium quality themes available from Thrive are built with ‘conversions’ in mind. Currently, there are 10 beautifully crafted themes that come with the membership package.
- Thrive Content Builder and Landing Pages (plugin) – The Thrive Content Builder tool, also known as the visual editor, is one of the most powerful front-end page builder plugin’s available for WordPress today. Thrive Content Builder comes with an array of ready made landing pages and more. Check out my in-depth review of Thrive Content Builder here.
- Thrive Leads (plugin) – The most advanced, and one of the most feature packed opt-in form builder, and list building plugins available for WordPress. This plugin has predesigned form templates, opt-in form builder canvas, built-in A-B split testing for your forms, metrics tools and more. Check out my detailed review of Thrive Leads here.
- Thrive Ultimatum (plugin) – A powerful scarcity marketing campaign builder plugin packed with tons of features. Check out my review and video here.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer (plugin) – The ultimate plugin designed for doing A-B split testing on multiple headline titles for your blog posts. This plugin will help you find the most powerful and click-worthy headlines for your content. Check out my review and tutorial here.
- Thrive Clever Widgets (plugin) – A smart plugin designed to give you greater control over where your widgets are displayed within your WordPress site.
- Thrive Ovation (plugin) – This is a powerful one of a kind plugin designed to help you capture and make the most of your client testimonials. Client testimonials as you know are critical for building trust and credibility for your online business.
- Thrive Quiz Builder (plugin) – Powerful plugin designed to help you create fun quizzes that will engage your site visitors more, thus helping you to discover more about your audience.
What all these tools have in common is they’re all designed to help you do several things for your business, ‘increase conversions and sales’.
The Thrive Themes Membership Dashboards.
The membership account area inside of Thrive Themes provides all the necessary tools, videos, tutorial, resources, and links you’ll need to get set up.
Membership includes unlimited access to –
- Thrive University Courses.
- Product tutorials.
- Knowledge base.
- Thrive Themes demos.
- Webinar recordings.
- Support forum.
Once you’ve installed all the plugins you want to use on your site, you can access the Thrive tools dashboard within your WordPress site, which will look a little something like this.
In addition to showing you the tools you have installed and activated, your Thrive Membership dashboard will also have some other useful features, such as –
- API Connections – Useful feature to help you connect with services such as your email marketing system, reCaptcha, and more.
- Custom Fonts – One of my favorite features is the ability to import custom fonts to add to your website.
- Retina Icons – An icon manager where you can easily add and edit fully scalable icons for your site.
- General settings – Shared settings between themes and plugins.
- Notifications manager – A feature to help you create, manage and receive notification about certain events occurring on your site.
As a Thrive Themes member, you get access to literally everything Thrive has to offer, including any new themes or plugins they release throughout your membership period.
There are two types of memberships available –
- Thrive Membership – For bloggers, online business owners, marketers, etc.
- Thrive Agency Membership – For web designers, developers and freelancers.
Deciding which one is best suited for you, will be up to you.
Thrive Themes Membership Review: Who would benefit from using Thrive Membership tools?
Any smart blogger, entrepreneur, or internet marketer with web properties would benefit from using the Thrive Membership tools.
Whatever your conversion goal might be, whether it’s to build a more powerful email list, create more click-worthy headline titles, create more compelling scarcity marketing offers, build attractive sales landing pages, and so on there’s a tool worth using in Thrive Membership.
Thrive Themes Membership Review: How much does it cost to be a Thrive member?
Now we get down to the cost of it all.
- Thrive Membership – $19 per month paid annually, or $30 per month paid monthly.
- Thrive Agency Membership – $49 per month paid annually, or $69 per month paid monthly.
If you’re a marketer or solo blogger, then I think $19 per month is a complete steal for what you get.
My personal thoughts on Thrive Themes Membership
As I said, I’ve been a Thrive Agency Member since 2014. I have proof of this below in the screenshot.
Since signing up I’ve used Thrive themes and plugins in over 30 major client website design and build projects.
Is it worth the monthly or annual subscription fee?
Absolutely Yes is my short answer. And my long answer?
As a web designer and WordPress developer, having Thrive tools in my toolbox has been exceptionally useful.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using Thrive themes and plugins on countless website design projects. Furthermore, my clients haven been more than happy with their custom ‘conversion focused’ websites.
As a personal user of all of the tools that are in the membership package, I seriously doubt that my business would be where it’s at today if I didn’t have access to these amazing tools.
Thrive Leads and Thrive Content Builder has been the tools I use mostly in my business.
Year after year, I renew my Thrive Agency license without hesitation.
Thank you Thrive Themes 🙂
So, are you going to consider a Thrive Membership package for your online business?
Ready to become a Thrive Themes member?
So if you’re still debating to yourself whether you need any of these tools or not in your online business, ask yourself these three questions –
- Do you want to exponentially grow your business online?
- Do you want to connect with your audience and grow a stronger and more loyal customer base online?
- Do you want to increase conversions and boost sales to your business online?
If you answered Yes to all of these, then you need a Thrive Membership account!
If you’re a blogger, entrepreneur or marketer, click here to signup for Thrive Membership.
If you’re a web designer or developer and want to have Thrive products in your toolbox, click here to signup for Thrive Agency Membership.