I’ve used all and reviewed just a small handful of the products available from Thrive Themes over the years. However, there’s much more to benefit from, as the entire product range is now available in the Thrive Themes Membership package. In this post, you’ll learn more about one of the most exciting range of products we’ve ever seen for WordPress and why I believe it pays to become a Thrive Themes member.
I can’t imagine my online business without Thrive Themes. I’ll definitely start with saying that.
As I mentioned, I’ve only reviewed some of the tools available from Thrive Themes, even though I’ve used them all.
The thing is, I cannot keep up with the company as they keep blowing us away with new amazing product launches on a frequent basis.
Anyway, to keep things short, sweet, and simple, I’ll be answering the following four important questions with regards to the Thrive Membership Package –
- What is the Thrive Membership?
- Who would benefit from being a Thrive Themes member and why?
- How much does it cost to become a Thrive Themes member?
- What is the alternative?
In addition, I’ll also be sharing my own personal journey as a Thrive Themes Agency member for the last 4 years, and how this has impacted my online business.
1. What is the Thrive Themes Membership?
If you’re not aware of the company, then here’s a short history lesson.
Thrive Themes was founded by Shane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy in 2013.
Together they built a remarkable digital media company that is currently ‘the talk of the town’ in the world of online business, blogging, conversion marketing, and WordPress tools.
The success of Thrive Themes, however, is thanks to a talented team of development-oriented and motivated people.
So what is the Thrive Membership actually all about?
Thrive Themes have created a powerful suite of simple-to-use WordPress marketing tools for businesses, bloggers, and entrepreneurs who are focused on growing their business online and boosting their conversions and sales.
The Thrive Themes Membership package comprises of all the available themes and plugins currently developed by Thrive, which includes the following –
- WordPress themes – All of the premium quality themes available from Thrive are built with ‘conversions’ in mind. Currently, there are 10 beautifully crafted themes that come with the membership package. Each theme is easily customizable using design options, settings, and a useful custom CSS box.
- Thrive Architect (page builder plugin) – The Thrive Architect tool, also known as the visual editor, is one of the most powerful front-end page builder plugin’s available for WordPress today. Thrive Architect comes with a large library of ready-made landing pages and much more. Check out my in-depth 2018 review of Thrive Architect here.
- Thrive Optimize (Add-on plugin) – This is an add-on plugin for Thrive Architect which will provide you with smart tools and options to do simple but effective A/B split testing for all of your landing pages built in Thrive Architect. A powerful A/B split testing tool right in your WordPress dashboard.
- Thrive Leads (list building plugin) – Thrive Leads is the most advanced, and one of the most feature packed opt-in form builder, and email list building plugins available for WordPress today. This plugin comes with predesigned form templates, opt-in form builder canvas, built-in A-B split testing tools for your forms, conversion reports, content marketing reports, and more. Check out my detailed 2018 review of Thrive Leads here.
- Thrive Ultimatum (scarcity marketing plugin) – A powerful scarcity marketing campaign builder plugin packed with tons of useful, conversion focused features. Check out my review and video tutorial here.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer (plugin) – The ultimate plugin designed for doing simple A/B split testing on multiple headline titles for your blog posts and pages. This plugin will help you find the most powerful and click-worthy headlines for your content, thus helping you to increase traffic and boost conversions. Check out my review and tutorial here.
- Thrive Clever Widgets (plugin) – A smart plugin designed to give you greater control over where your widgets are displayed within your WordPress site.
- Thrive Ovation (testimonials plugin) – This is a powerful one-of-a-kind plugin designed to help you capture and make the most of your client testimonials. Feedback and testimonials, as you know, are critical for building trust and credibility for your online business and for promoting leads and sales.
- Thrive Quiz Builder (plugin) – Powerful plugin designed to help you create fun quizzes that will engage your site visitors more, thus helping you to discover more about your audience interest so that you can craft targeted content and offers for them.
- Thrive Comments – Thrive Comments is a lightweight, yet feature-packed customizable comment plugin for WordPress. Unlike any other third-party comment plugin available, Thrive Comments was designed to help you convert commenters into subscribers, sharers, leads, and even into paying customers.
As you will no doubt have noticed, these tools all have one thing in common. They were designed to help you ‘improve conversions and increase sales’ to your online business/website.
The Thrive Themes Membership Dashboard.
The membership account area inside of Thrive Themes provides you with all the necessary tools, videos, tutorial, resources, and links you’ll need to get set up and geared up.
Membership also includes unlimited access to –
- Thrive University Courses.
- Product Tutorials.
- Knowledge base.
- Thrive Themes demos.
- Webinar recordings.
- Support forum.
In addition, the Thrive Themes Blog is one great place to learn more about design and conversion optimization, as well as how to get the most from the Thrive Themes products.
Once you’ve installed all the plugins you want to use on your site, you can access the Thrive tools dashboard within WordPress, which will look a little something like this.
In addition to showing you the tools you have installed and activated, your Thrive Membership dashboard will also have some other useful features, such as –
- API Connections – Useful feature to help you connect with services such as your email marketing system, reCaptcha, and more.
- Custom Fonts – One of my favorite features is the ability to import custom fonts to add to your website.
- Retina Icons – An icon manager where you can easily add and edit fully scalable icons for your site.
- General settings – Shared settings between themes and plugins.
- Notifications manager – A feature to help you create, manage and receive notification about certain events occurring on your site.
- Landing Pages Analytics Scripts – A place for adding and managing all of your tracking scripts, analytical scripts for your landing pages.
As a Thrive Themes member, you get access to literally everything Thrive has to offer, including any new themes or plugins the company decides to release during your membership period.
Types of memberships available?
There are two types of memberships available with Thrive Themes –
- Thrive Membership – For individual bloggers, online businesses, marketers.
- Thrive Agency Membership – For web designers, developers and freelancers.
2. Who would benefit from being a Thrive Themes member?
Any blogger, entrepreneur, online business owner, or digital marketer running WordPress websites, regardless of what level they’re at, would greatly benefit from using the Thrive Membership tools.
Whatever your conversion goal might be, whether it’s to –
- Build a more powerful email list.
- Create more click-worthy headline titles so to increase readership and time on site, or to create more compelling scarcity marketing offers.
- Build attractive sales landing pages and do split testing to increase conversions and sales.
- Drive more traffic and readers to your blog with better content headlines.
- Get more client testimonials for your business.
- Increase blog comments and turn commenters into subscribers and customers, and more…
There’s a tool for almost every opportunity in Thrive Membership.
It simply comes down to this, if you want to grow your online business, you need the tools to help you do just that. You cannot rely on ‘jabbing in the dark and hoping for the best’.
3. How much does it cost to be a Thrive Themes member?
- Thrive Membership – $19 per month paid annually, or $30 per month paid monthly.
- Thrive Agency Membership – $49 per month paid annually, or $69 per month paid monthly.
If you’re a marketer or solo blogger, then I think $19 per month is a very affordable option for the tools you’re going to be able to use to grow your blog or business with.
My journey so far as a Thrive Themes Agency member
I’ve been a Thrive Agency Member since 2014, and just to reinforce that fact, here’s my proof below. See screenshot below.
Since signing up, I’ve used Thrive themes and plugins for over 30 client website design and build projects. Of course, the 31st person is my own website.
Is it worth the monthly or annual subscription fee?
In my opinion, absolutely yes is my short answer. And my long answer?
Here goes –
As a web designer and WordPress developer since 2013, driven by conversion design and optimization – Having Thrive membership tools in my toolbox has literally helped me to transform my online business.
I’ve not only had the tools to fulfill my own marketing goals and grow my online business and profits, but I’ve also been able to do the same for my clients, and many of them have ended up signing up to Thrive Themes too.
All of my web design clients have been more than satisfied with their custom ‘conversion focused’ crafted websites, which makes me even happier.
As a long-time user of all of the tools that are in the membership package, I can honestly say that I doubt my business would be where it is today if I didn’t have access to all these amazing tools.
Thrive Leads, Thrive Architect, Thrive Comments, and Thrive Optimize are the tools that I use on the daily basis, and all the others on a weekly basis.
The homepage and several landing pages, sales pages, and lead capture pages on my website were all designed with Thrive Architect.
Year after year, I renew my Thrive Agency license without hesitation, so this is my personal thank you to Thrive Themes 🙂
So, are you going to consider a Thrive Membership package for your online business?
Ready to become a Thrive Themes member?
If you’re still debating with yourself whether you actually need any of these tools to succeed with your online business, just ask yourself these four questions –
- Do you want to have the tools to help you grow your online business, or do you want to continue ‘jabbing in the dark and hoping for success’ to happen?
- Do you want to connect with your audience and grow a stronger and more loyal customer base online?
- Do you want to increase conversions and boost sales to your business online the most cost-effective way possible?
If you answered Yes to all these questions, then you need to join me and the 16.5k members and get a Thrive Membership account!
If you’re a blogger, entrepreneur or marketer, click the button below.
If you’re a web designer or developer or agency and want to have Thrive products in your toolbox to use on your own projects as well as your clients, click the button below.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links to the products or services that I use in my business and therefore recommend. This means if you click on an affiliate link/button and make a purchase of a product or service, I may earn a small commission, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your continued support.