I’ve used and reviewed most of the products Thrive Themes have released to date. All of these products pretty much make up the Thrive Themes Membership package, however, I thought it was high time that I wrote a detailed review of the actual membership package as a whole.
So folks, as I’ve already reviewed most of these tools individually, to keep things short, sweet, and simple, I’ll be answering the following three critical questions with regards to the Thrive Membership Package –
- What is the Thrive Membership?
- Who would benefit from being a Thrive Themes member?
- How much does it cost to become a Thrive Themes member?
In addition, I’ll also be sharing my own personal journey as a Thrive Themes Agency member for the last 3 years, and how this has impacted my online business.
What is the Thrive Themes Membership?
If you’re not aware of the company, then here’s a short history lesson.
Thrive Themes was founded by Shane Melaugh and Paul McCarthy in 2013.
Together they built a remarkable digital media company that is currently ‘the talk of the town’ in the world of online business, blogging, and WordPress tools.
The success of Thrive Themes, however, is thanks to a talented team of development-oriented and motivated people.
So what is the Thrive Membership actually all about?
Thrive Themes create a powerful suite of simple-to-use WordPress marketing tools for businesses and bloggers who are focused on growing their business online, and boosting their conversions and sales.
The Thrive Themes Membership package comprises of all the currently available themes and plugins developed by Thrive, which includes the following –
- WordPress themes – All of the premium quality themes available from Thrive are built with ‘conversions’ in mind. Currently, there are 10 beautifully crafted themes that come with the membership package. Each theme is easily customizable using design options and a custom CSS box.
- Thrive Architect (page builder plugin) – The Thrive Architect tool, also known as the visual editor, is one of the most powerful front-end page builder plugin’s available for WordPress today. Thrive Architect comes with an array of ready made landing pages and much more. Check out my in-depth review of Thrive Architect here.
- Thrive Leads (list building plugin) – The most advanced, and one of the most feature packed opt-in form builder, and list building plugins available for WordPress today. This plugin has predesigned form templates, opt-in form builder canvas, built-in A-B split testing for your forms, metrics tools and more. Check out my detailed review of Thrive Leads here.
- Thrive Ultimatum (scarcity marketing plugin) – A powerful scarcity marketing campaign builder plugin packed with tons of features. Check out my review and video here.
- Thrive Headline Optimizer (plugin) – The ultimate plugin designed for doing simple A-B split testing on multiple headline titles for your blog posts and pages. This plugin will help you find the most powerful and click-worthy headlines for your content, thus helping you to increase conversions. Check out my review and tutorial here.
- Thrive Clever Widgets (plugin) – A smart plugin designed to give you greater control over where your widgets are displayed within your WordPress site.
- Thrive Ovation (testimonials plugin) – This is a powerful one of a kind plugin designed to help you capture and make the most of your client testimonials. Client testimonials as you know are critical for building trust and credibility for your online business.
- Thrive Quiz Builder (plugin) – Powerful plugin designed to help you create fun quizzes that will engage your site visitors more, thus helping you to discover more about your audience.
What all these tools have in common is that they’re all designed to help you do one thing for your online business, ‘increase conversions and sales’.
The Thrive Themes Membership Dashboard.
The membership account area inside of Thrive Themes provides you with all the necessary tools, videos, tutorial, resources, and links you’ll need to get set up.
Membership also includes unlimited access to –
- Thrive University Courses.
- Product tutorials.
- Knowledge base.
- Thrive Themes demos.
- Webinar recordings.
- Support forum.
Once you’ve installed all the plugins you want to use on your site, you can access the Thrive tools dashboard within your WordPress site, which will look a little something like this.
In addition to showing you the tools you have installed and activated, your Thrive Membership dashboard will also have some other useful features, such as –
- API Connections – Useful feature to help you connect with services such as your email marketing system, reCaptcha, and more.
- Custom Fonts – One of my favorite features is the ability to import custom fonts to add to your website.
- Retina Icons – An icon manager where you can easily add and edit fully scalable icons for your site.
- General settings – Shared settings between themes and plugins.
- Notifications manager – A feature to help you create, manage and receive notification about certain events occurring on your site.
As a Thrive Themes member, you get access to literally everything Thrive has to offer, including any new themes or plugins the company releases throughout your membership period.
Types of memberships available?
There are two types of memberships available with Thrive Themes –
- Thrive Membership – For individual bloggers, online businesses, marketers.
- Thrive Agency Membership – For web designers, developers and freelancers.
Who would benefit from being a Thrive Themes member?
Any blogger, entrepreneur, online business owner, or digital marketer running WordPress websites would greatly benefit from using the Thrive Membership tools.
Whatever your conversion goal might be, whether it’s to build a more powerful email list, create more click-worthy headline titles, create more compelling scarcity marketing offers, build attractive sales landing pages, there’s a tool for almost every occasion in Thrive Membership.
How much does it cost to be a Thrive Themes member?
- Thrive Membership – $19 per month paid annually, or $30 per month paid monthly.
- Thrive Agency Membership – $49 per month paid annually, or $69 per month paid monthly.
If you’re a marketer or solo blogger, then I think $19 per month is a very affordable option for the tools you’re going to be able to use to grow your business with.
My personal thoughts on Thrive Themes Membership
I’ve been a Thrive Agency Member since 2014, and I have proof of this below. See screenshot below.
Since signing up I’ve used Thrive themes and plugins for over 30 client website design and build projects. So it would be fair for me to say that yes, my business has benefited immensely from me being a Thrive Themes member.
Is it worth the monthly or annual subscription fee?
In my opinion, absolutely yes is my short answer. And my long answer?
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using Thrive themes and plugins on countless website design projects for myself and more importantly, for my clients.
My clients have been more than satisfied with their custom ‘conversion focused’ websites.
As a user of all of the tools that are in the membership package, I can honestly say that I doubt that my business would be where it’s at today, if I didn’t have access to all these amazing tools.
Thrive Leads and Thrive Architect has been the tools I use mostly in my business.
Year after year, I renew my Thrive Agency license without hesitation.
Thank you Thrive Themes 🙂
So, are you going to consider a Thrive Membership package for your online business?
Ready to become a Thrive Themes member?
If you’re still debating to yourself whether you need any of these tools or not in your online business, ask yourself these three questions –
- Do you want to exponentially grow your business online?
- Do you want to connect with your audience and grow a stronger and more loyal customer base online?
- Do you want to increase conversions and boost sales to your business online the most cost effective way possible?
If you answered Yes to all of these, then you need to join the 14k members and get a Thrive Membership account!
If you’re a blogger, entrepreneur or marketer, click here to signup for Thrive Membership.
If you’re a web designer or developer and want to have Thrive products in your toolbox to use on your own projects as well as your clients, click here to signup for Thrive Agency Membership.