You might remember some time ago I reviewed a truly amazing WordPress plugin called Thrive Content Builder, you can check out that review here.
As of updating this post in July 2017, Thrive Content Builder has truly been the single best investment I’ve made to my online business so far.
A massive addition to the Thrive Content Builder plugin is the Thrive Landing Pages templates.
Pay close attention please…
Your conversion goal
I’m right in guessing that as a blogger, marketer, or online business owner, your goal is to increase leads and sales, right?
Of course it is, and if that is the case then you need to pay attention to Thrive Content Builder and the landing pages templates.
Landing pages problems solved
When it comes to creating attractive and conversion optimized landing pages, I don’t know about you, but they can be a bit of a pain the backside to actually put together.
Even with knowledge of writing some code, it’s still a pain in the rear end creating a landing page. And in this day, who the heck has time to mess around with code when they have a business to run?
By the way, have you tried creating a landing page using the default editor in WordPress? It’s a freaking nightmare.
There is one other alternative, hire a web developer to do it for you.
Invest in Thrive Content Builder and save yourself time and money.
So let’s talk more about the Thrive Landing Pages templates.
Thrive Landing Pages Features
With Thrive Content Builder plugin and landing pages templates, you can:
- Create and publish attractive, content rich, optimized sales pages quickly.
- Build your email list quickly, with attractive lead generation templates.
- Create amazing and compelling marketing pages.
- Create a 2-step opt-ins.
- Add call-to-actions, Buy It Now buttons and more.
- Add responsive videos to your landing pages.
- Add and customize pricing boxes.
Remember, this isn’t a separate plugin from the Thrive Content Builder plugin. The landing pages templates is an addition to the Thrive Content Builder plugin.
The current updated version of TCB comes with a host of landing page templates, and more are available from the Thrive Template Cloud.
Each landing page template is –
- Fully customizable.
- Works with any WordPress theme, including Genesis.
- Easy to customize using click, point, drag-and-drop editing. This is truly a visual ‘front page’ editor, so you can see how your landing page will look to your website / blog visitors.
Save and export your landing page templates
One of the notable features in the TCB plugin is that you can save your custom-built landing pages as templates to use on other pages of your site.
You can also export your landing pages should you wish to, and maybe use on another site that you are working on.
My personal experience with these templates
Like I mentioned earlier, the TCB plugin has been the best investment I’ve made in my business so far, apart from time of course.
Today I create all of the landing, sales, lead, information, membership, and course content pages using the landing page templates in Thrive Content Builder.
I love having control over customization, and without having to mess about with code.
And that’s coming from someone who is savvy with writing code and building custom page templates, child themes and all the rest of it, using HTML, CSS and PHP.
Check out some of the pages I’ve been able to build with some of the templates in the TCB plugin, including the homepage for this website.
There is no doubt in my mind, I will continue to use Thrive Content Builder and the landing pages for future personal and client projects.
Pros And Cons
OK so let’s quickly run through some pros and cons of using the landing page templates in TCB.
- Quick and easy to install and extremely user-friendly.
- Landing pages using TCB plugin, a true WYSIWYG front-end editor for WordPress.
- Comes with a wide range of landing pages templates.
- More templates from the template cloud.
- Huge array of design elements to add to your landing pages.
- Import and export your landing pages.
- Save your landing page templates to use on other pages.
- Und0, redo editing.
- Huge time and money saver for your business or blog.
- Only available for hosted WordPress.org sites.
- You sometimes have to clear your WordPress cache to update saves changes in your template. Not really a big deal, but can be annoying.
How much does Thrive Landing Pages cost?
If you already have Thrive Content Builder plugin, chances are you already have access to the landing page templates, unless you haven’t updated your version for the last few years, which I seriously doubt.
If you don’t have TCB plugin and want to use the landing page templates, obviously you’ll have to purchase a copy of the TCB plugin. You can do so here.
I’ve already reviewed the Thrive Content Builder plugin, if you want to read it then click this link.
Where to get MORE landing page templates
If you already have TCB and would like to add some more professional templates to your library, do check out the Landing Page Factory.
The Landing Page Factory currently has over 300 templates to choose from.
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading through this short review post, and I hope you’ll enjoy using TCB and landing page templates in your WordPress website.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me here.
Stop screwing around with your website, let a professional do it for you instead. I’m here to help you get the most conversions from your website, with my conversion-focused website design services. Click here to learn more.