Instead of stuffing your small business website with even more silly features and options that provide zero value, think about your visitors and potential customers and their needs.
What can you do to improve their experience on your website, and with your business, overall?
Here are 10 very smart ways to make your business website more valuable –
- Ensure your website loads fast. If you make your visitors wait for more than 3 seconds for your pages to load, you may end up losing them for good.
- Make sure your value proposition is crystal clear, and ensure it stands out! Tell your visitors and potential customers exactly what you do and how you can help them.
- Have exceptionally useful and compelling copywriting.
- Use high-quality and relevant visuals/images. Get rid of those often over-used, generic looking stock photos.
- Integrate a Live Chat feature.
- Make your contact information easy to find.
- Show off your best customer feedback.
- Provide a service that’s more extensive than any other in your marketplace.
- Provide a product that’s more complete, more valuable than any other in its category.
- Make your website human-friendly, introduce yourself and your team, with a smile.
Oh! one more thing…
Offer the best possible pre-sales and post-sales customer service possible.
The more helpful you and your team appear in your business, the more likely your company will be remembered and recommended to others.
Repeat business is where it’s all happening, just remember that. It is said that customer loyalty is worth up to 10x as much as first-time or one-time purchasers.
So, take the 10 tips above and implement them on your small business website right now!
Do you need help with making your small business website more valuable to your users and customers? I have over 10 years of design and marketing experience. Click here to see how I can help you.