I don’t believe that investing in good website design should be an expensive, time-consuming, and stressful process for any business or individual. I believe it should be an exciting, enjoyable, and rewarding journey, from start to finish.
Hi there. I’m Fabrizio Van Marciano, and I know you’ve come to this page to learn more about my Growth-Driven website design services for one of two reasons:
- You need a brand new website, fast.
- You currently have a website, but it sucks so badly that need a complete redesign.
If you have a business without a website, I want to share an interesting statistic with you:
According to SmartCompany, half of all small businesses still don’t have a website.
I’m actually not surprised at all by this and here’s why:
Unfortunately, many business owners think that getting a website is either –
- Too expensive.
- Far too time-consuming
- Or worse, unproductive.
If you’re one of those individuals or business owners, I really know how you feel.
The thing is –
- You don’t want to be put off by huge upfront costs.
- You don’t want to be waiting around for months and months for a new website to roll out.
- And, when the new website finally does launch, you don’t want to discover that it hasn’t impacted your business in any positive way.
If your business already has a website, but it’s not working the way you hoped it would, then there’s something definitely wrong.
- You’ve been the victim of a broken traditional website design method and service.
- You’ve tried to do it yourself, but it just hasn’t worked out so far.
Why the ‘old traditional web design method’ is broken?
Firstly, there are 4 good reasons why the old traditional method of building websites is broken.
- It’s expensive – As I mentioned earlier it requires huge upfront costs, money that you may not have to invest directly.
- It takes a huge amount of time and resources, and everyone’s patience is limited.
- What you end up with, “eventually”, is a website designed based on assumptions and guesswork.
- Plus, the “set and forget” approach to traditional website design will leave you with fewer options for continued improvements and growth.
Essentially, what all this means is that you end up with website design, or redesign, that’s completely out of scope, over budget, and launched way past its deadline.
As an entrepreneur or business owner, not only have you wasted your time, money and energy, but you’ve also missed out on crucial opportunities to attract new leads, customers, and sales to your business.
Frustrating stuff, right?
“Why” Growth-Driven Design is more effective?
Growth-Driven Design, (GDD for short), is a smarter and more effective approach to modern website design, and here are a few reasons why –
- GDD reduces frustration and risks for your business.
- GDD drives results based on real user-data analysis and not on the assumption of “As long as the design looks great then it might work”.
- GDD will improve your business, on the whole, promote growth, and drive results much quicker than traditional website design.
Take a look at the infographic below carefully, you can compare the impact that Growth-Driven Design can have compared to traditional website design over time.
“How” does Growth-Driven Design work?
The GDD methodology is broken up into three key stages –
- Strategy stage.
- Launchpad stage.
- Continuous improvement stage.
Let me explain how I use these three key stages when offering GDD website design services here at Magnet4Blogging Media –
1. The Strategy Stage
Probably the most crucial step in the Growth-Driven Design engagement is the Strategy stage.
Before I begin designing or even building any kind of website for my clients, I take the opportunity in the Strategy stage to really learn more about my client’s business, visions, and website goals.
If you’re looking to redesign an existing website, I also take this opportunity to learn more about the current state of that website.
By communicating with you throughout the strategy process, I can learn more about –
- Audience metrics (Users, pageviews, bounce rate, % of new visitors, etc.)
- User experience (I can track and gather user data through the use of heat maps, click maps, and scroll maps.)
- Journey mapping (What journey the customer is currently taking to reach the website’s conversion goal.)
Once again, the Strategy stage is important because it enables me to build a portfolio that contains everything I need to know about your business, your website (if one exists), your visions and conversion goals.
We can also discuss together any new building blocks and features that you would like included in the design or redesign process.
2. The Launchpad Stage
Once we have everything covered during the strategy stage, I can begin designing a launchpad website for you.
Depending on the scope and size of the project, I aim to have the launchpad website ready for launch between 30 and 90 days.
Creating a launchpad website requires me to take everything I discussed with you during the “All-Important” key Strategy Stage.
Your launchpad website will not only look fresh and modern, but it will also be mobile-responsive and built using the latest design trends and technology.
At this stage, communication is vital. So, during the launchpad design stage, I will continue to engage and communicate with you to ensure that the website design project remains in scope.
There will be ample opportunities to discuss what building blocks to include and what to exclude from the launchpad website before launch.
Once we have as many things as possible locked in place, the Launchpad website can go live!
3. The Continuous Improvement Stage
This is the next critical step in the Growth-Driven Design engagement process.
Once the launchpad website is live for the whole world to see, and more importantly, collecting crucial user-data and metrics, we can then begin looking at ways in which to use high-impact actions to improve the website and to furthermore drive results and promote growth.
As you will have probably guessed by now, the launchpad website is in no way the final product, but rather a foundation website on which you can continue building and optimizing on.
By continuously learning what your visitors are doing on the launchpad website, including which pages they’re landing on, how much time they’re spending on those pages, and even which pages they’re leaving from, the better insight we will have, and smarter we will be at improving the website’s infrastructure.
We also collect other critical user metrics such as click and scrolling behaviors (heat maps) so that we can discuss building in new products and services to improve the customer’s journey, thus improving the website and your business’s overall conversion rate.
If you’re at all wondering to yourself, “why build a launchpad website and not just a “set and forget”, ready-to-roll website?”
There are three BIG reasons why I don’t build set and forget websites –
- There’s no such thing as the perfect website when designing, building, and launching a new website. Building a launchpad website allows us to collect valuable user-data and metrics so that we can make informed decisions on how and where to make improvements quickly.
- Since Growth-Driven Design requires lower upfront costs and time commitment, it is less risky than the ‘broken’ traditional method of website design.
- More importantly, you are getting a quicker time-to-value and ROI. Please see the infographic below to see how?
Am I the right designer/developer for your website design project?
OK, so far I hope you’ve learned something valuable about the benefits of Growth-Driven Design and understand the process and the impact it can have on your business.
Now, the next question is this:
Am I the right designer for your web design project?
I’m a HubSpot Academy Certified Growth-Driven Web Designer with over 8 years of experience in WordPress UX design and front-end development.
I have extensive knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS, and PHP web programming languages.
I also have extensive knowledge and experience using a variety of WordPress visual website and page building tools such as Oxygen and Thrive Architect.
I’ve been so fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with many talented and passionate bloggers, entrepreneurs, personal brand business owners, and even traditional brick-and-mortar businesses.
I have also worked with small startups and large multi-million dollar companies from around the globe, and I believe that I have the passion, experience, knowledge, and capabilities to help make a real impact on your business and website goals using smart and strategic Growth-Driven Design.
So, are you ready to start working with me?
I’m eager to start helping you to grow your business the smart way.
Whatever the size of your business. Whatever your goal or ambition. Whatever your budget – If you’d like to book a Free 30 minute Skype Call with me, please fill out the New Client Form below to get started.
Once I receive your inquiry, I will get in touch with you shortly after to book our call.
If you would prefer to communicate via email, simply make your preference in the form below.
I really look forward to having a friendly chat and hearing about your ideas, and hopefully, working with you soon.
If you have any questions related to my web design services or would like to learn more about GDD, please get in touch with me here.
If you’d like to take a look at my design portfolio and recent projects, please click here.
I also have an FAQ page here.
– Fabrizio Van Marciano
Certified Growth-Driven Web Designer, Inbound Marketer, Front-End Developer.