Building a personal brand is something a lot of people are starting to take a lot more seriously. There’s nothing more rewarding than promoting and selling the business of YOU, and we’ve all got something valuable to offer in this world, I truly believe that.
In this economic environment, no one is safe. Sure, you might feel stable now, in the knowledge that your job or career is safe, but you’ll always be thinking that someday everything could just change.
That’s where building a personal brand business comes in. We have the tools and the technology, so why wait?
Whether you’re just starting out with your personal brand business project, or already working on it and want to make better progress, these 5 personal brand building books below will get you super geared up.
Let’s check them out, in no particular order.
- Rise Of The YouPreneur by Chris Ducker – Probably the most complete personal brand building book you’ll ever read. This bool will save you time and your sanity.
- The Miracle Morning For Entrepreneurs – A book that has transformed my life, changed my daily habits and helped me become more focused, motivated, and productive in my business.
- Reinventing You – A must-read book that will help you to define your strengths, realize your abilities and build a standout personal brand that people will love!
- A Winning Brand – An inspiring guide from an author who shares actionable tips, strategies, as well as relatable success stories to help you build a stand out personal brand.
- Career Kred – An insightful book on building up your career profile in the digital world. If the web and technology are leaving you feeling overwhelmed, this is the book to get your hands on.
What is my personal favorite personal brand building book of all time?
I’ve read a few very good books in my time, most of them being motivational rather than educational, but for me, it has to be The Rise Of The Youpreneur by Chris Ducker.
This book would have probably saved me a ton of time and heartache had it been available around 8 years ago when I started my personal brand building journey. Still, never too late to read it.
Chris Ducker is a successful entrepreneur and has plenty of validation to go by. So, this book is not the usual nonsense, it’s filled with practical tips, ideas, complete processes, as well as Chris’s stories that you can completely relate with. All of which, will help you build a rock solid personal brand that actually matters.
If you’re starting from complete scratch or even if you’ve had your personal brand business for some time and need to reignite your inner fire, this book is the one to read. It’s inspirational, motivational, and educational too.
- So, have you read any of the titles mentioned above?
- If not, are you going to make a start?
- What books have you read that you think I might enjoy reading too?
Let me know what’s on your mind, join the conversation over on Facebook, or send me a message.