Building a personal brand business is something a lot of people are starting to do, especially with the way things are at the moment with regards to job losses and whole careers coming to an end due to the uncertainty of the economy.
When it comes to personal branding, there’s nothing more rewarding and empowering than promoting and selling the business of YOU, and we’ve all got something valuable to share in this world, I truly believe that.
As I mentioned, with the current state of the economy, no one is safe. Sure, you might feel stable for now in the knowledge that your job or career is safe, but you’ll always be thinking that someday everything could just change.
That’s where building a personal brand business comes in and why I think that doing it now is the best time ever. We have the tools and the technology, so why wait?
Whether you’re just starting out with your personal brand business project, or already working on something and want to make better progress, these 5 personal brand building books below will get you super geared up.
Let’s check them out, in no particular order.
- Rise Of The YouPreneur by Chris Ducker – Probably the most complete personal brand building book you’ll ever read. This book will save you time and your sanity. It covers everything from building, marketing, and monetizing your online business.
- The Miracle Morning For Entrepreneurs – A book that has transformed my life and changed my daily habits, and helped me become more focused, motivated, and productive in my business and generally in my life too.
- Reinventing You – A must-read book that will help you define your strengths, realize your abilities and build a standout personal brand that people will love! This book will make you realize your true potential.
- A Winning Brand – An inspiring guide from an author who shares practical tips, strategies, as well as success stories that you can relate with, to help you build a stand out personal brand.
- Career Kred – An insightful book on building up your career profile in the digital world. If the web and technology are leaving you feeling rather overwhelmed, this is the book to get your hands on to help you make sense of it all.
So, what are my all-time favorite personal brand building books?
I’ve read a few very good books in my time, most of them being self-help, practical guides, and motivational books. But, for me, it has to be The Rise Of The Youpreneur by Chris Ducker that makes the top of my list.
This book would have probably saved me a ton of time and heartache had it been published around 8 years ago when I started my personal brand building journey. Still, it’s never too late to read it.
Chris Ducker is a successful entrepreneur and has plenty of validation to go by. So, this book is not the usual nonsense, it’s filled with practical tips, ideas, complete processes, as well as Chris’s personal stories of struggles and success. There’s so much in this book that I had no idea about whilst building my online business over the last 10 years.
If you’re starting from complete scratch or even if you’ve had your personal brand business for some time and need to reignite your inner fire, this book is the one to read. It’s inspirational, motivational, and educational too. Again, you can find this book here on Amazon.
When it comes to personal branding and personal development, there are a few other books that make my top list of best ever, but instead of talking about them, check out the video below:
- So, have you read any of the titles mentioned above?
- If not, are you going to make a start?
- What books have you read that you think I might enjoy reading too?
Let me know what’s on your mind, join the conversation over on Facebook, or send me a message.