So we’re now only days away from the brand new year! Depending when you’re reading this post.
2016 was great right? But 2017 is the year you’re REALLY going to shine and completely dominate your niche with your blog.
If I had to guess, here’s what you’re probably planning to do next year:
- Write more amazing content, both for your blog and for other blogs as a guest writer.
- Connect with more of the people that matter in your niche or industry.
- Market and promote your blog smartly.
- Drive more traffic, get more comments, social shares and all the rest of it.
- Write a few more eBooks.
- Do more content marketing stuff, maybe do more videos or perhaps launch a new podcast series.
- Get more involved with social media.
And you’re going to be super, super organized about it all right?
Of course you are.
The challenge that comes with being responsible for so many things as a blogger, is trying to keep on top of all this stuff.
Staying organized and motivated can also be a HUGE challenge too.
So to help you make next year the best blogging year yet, I’ve launched a brand new workbook you’re going to love.
It’s called the Ultimate 2017 Blog Planner Workbook, and it comes in downloadable PDF format.
It has over 20 printable A4-sized templates ready for you to use.
Here’s what’s included inside!
- Editorial calendar templates – 12 individual months for you to organize, plan and schedule your blog writing and publishing.
- Blog post planner – A template to help you plan your next brilliant blog post from start to finish.
- Blog post creation checklist – A checklist to ensure you haven’t missed anything out, when creating and publishing your blog posts.
- Guest blogging planner – If you’re planning to do a lot of guest blogging in 2017, you’ll find this template super useful to stay organized.
- Blog comment tracker & checklist – Useful for keeping tabs on the comments you leave on your favorite blogs, along with the date, response etc.
- Blog post and page SEO checklist – A useful checklist for ensuring you’ve not left anything vital out when optimizing your posts for search engine visibility.
- S.M.A.R.T blogging goal planner 1 and 2 – There are two templates here, template 1 is for planning your goals, template 2 is to help you reach your goals.
- Weekly blog planner and to-do list – Useful template to plan your blogging week.
- Password logbook – Useful for keeping your accounts and website usernames and passwords safe, organized and easily accessible.
- Best-time-to-post-on-social – A daily planner to help you identify which times of the day is best to post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
- Content marketing planner – A 7-day planner to help you stay on top of your content marketing. Includes columns for guest blogging, presentations, videos, infographics, eBooks and white papers, webinars and livestream and podcasting.
- Monthly blog income and expense worksheet – A monthly planner to help you keep tabs on income and expenses with your blogging business.
- Weekly traffic stats / goal worksheet – If your goal is to boost traffic in 2017, this 17-week traffic goal sheet will be useful.
How to get your copy of my Ultimate 2017 Blog Planner
I truly believe that this is the best blog planner you’ll get your hands on. So to get your copy before the New Year starts, head over to this page, learn more if you wish too and purchase for just $7.00
You’ll get instant access to your downloadable PDF workbook and you can start making 2017 the best year of your blogging career yet.
Always here to help you.
As always don’t forget that I’m here to help you with your blogging or online business ventures.
If you have a question related to blogging, website design, WordPress or digital marketing, drop me an email here and I’d be happy to try and help you.
If you need to hire someone knowledgable and experienced to customize and develop your WordPress website or blog, click here.
Enjoy the blog planner for next year, and have an awesome Christmas break, see you all in the brand spanking New Year.
Your blogging and online business friend, Fabrizio Van Marciano.